articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

Many gardeners attribute success to luck, not skill

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

cockleburrs

Does anyone know of a herbicide that will kill cockleburrs that won't kill or
hurt pumpkin vines. I want to move my patch, but the field has a zillion
cockleburrs in it.
Thanks,  Doug Adams- Carrollton, Georgia