Re: A. titanum ???

I just sent an e-mail to Julius Boos concerning my Amorphophallus sp.  It
appears that it is indeed A. paeoniifolius.  An e-mail to someone else, from
Selby Gardens, stated that in the early 80's someone in Florida was selling
these corms by mail and identifying them as A. titanus.  I will still keep
experimenting with making it an attractive indoor house plant.  thank you
for your assistance in this matter.