Synandrospadix seed.

To all my friends that received Synandrospadix vermitoxicus seed last year,
check your trays, my friend Bobby who grew the 'mother' plant kept only 12
seeds for himself, and he just found that 9 of the 12 have germinated, BIG
seedlings!!!   The last time his plant fruited, he told me the seeds take a
LONG time to germinate, and he is correct!!

Check your trays!!!   Would love to hear from those who find seedlings!

Julius Boos