Re: advice please

There are Arisaema species native to Florida. I don't know much about them or
which species or where they are located, although I would be curious to find
out. I have two species growing quite well in my shaded patio area--in Miami.
One of them is labelled A. dracontia; the other is not labelled. I would like
to find out what the unlabelled species is. Perhaps I could post a photo on my
website as soon as I can borrow the digital camera from work (it just flowered,
so it should be easy to ID by someone who knows this group of plants). They are
both beautiful plants and I really enjoy them. Are you keeping yours shaded?

Jody Haynes
Corresponding Secretary, Editor & Webmaster
Palm & Cycad Societies of Florida (PACSOF)
  Virtual Palm & Cycad Encyclopedias
  Website: <http://www.plantapalm.com>
Seedbank Facilitator, Webmaster & List Owner
Azafady/Montgomery Madagascar Seedbank
  Website: <http://www.azafady.org>
  E-mail List: <madagascarseed@egroups.com>