Re: A. wentii, and pothos blooms

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: A. wentii, and pothos blooms
  • From: toeric <toeric@ev1.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:38:29 -0500 (CDT)

    Wow, wish I could see that!   You must be right, but I do have one that
has leaves about two foot.    I have never been able to figure out how to
get them to grow bigger.   Since I use them for filler and to add a
tropical look to my porch they are in shade so there leaves stay the same
size or each one is smaller than the last.   They must like a good bit of
light maybe even some direct sun?
      So anyone know any thing about my other question on Alocasia
wentii?   What size will it get and what growing conditions does it
like.  Thanks y'all.