Re: Does anyone grow....

At 03:31 PM 04/20/2000 , Betsytrips@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/19/00 6:59:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
>hermine@endangeredspecies.com writes:
><< Yes. but they are very UGLY.
>   >>
>Now, don't hurt feelings. Remember there are some around who adore these
>plants and yes, I agree. I may not share that adoration, but all to their

Well, it could also be that the ones i have are ugly and there are others
which are not. under ideal conditions mine crank out thousands of feet of
stringy vines with a really nice leaf every hundred feet or so.  the only
way i can get them to look good is to endlessly wrap them around moss
totems and place them in a kind of bondage, and then they stick out these
side shoots  and i feel so BAD!.