Fw: Anthurium seedlings & fungicides

 Howdy All:

I was wondering whether the group cud give me their input on what
fungicides I shud use on newly-germinated Anthurium seedlings. Have just
"hatched" several batches of species on shredded treefern under clear
plastic domes.

I know, I'm a masochist for not using sphagnum but I wanted to try this
material). They all look good so far but the medium requires daily
wetting, hence I'm somewhat concerned that sooner or later "damping off"
may rear its loathsome visage.

 Fire at will...

 Jay P.