Re: Hybrids

In a message dated 4/28/00 10:54:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
zzamia@hargray.com writes:

<< The recombination of genes happens in the course of nature.....I don't
 seperate the actions of humans from nature. Humans and their actions are
 inseperable from nature. I have never understood why people think that our
 actions and brains seperate us from nature. We are just as answerable to
 natures laws as every other thing. >>

Excellent point in all of its aspects. Perhaps we all should read it three
times to realize we are a responsible integral part of the system. Like it or
not, do it or not, we are responsible for the consequences to our actions.

Good food for thought!

Betsy