Re: weeds are plants too

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: weeds are plants too
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:39:59 -0500 (CDT)

GONATOPUS!!!!!!! aarghhhhhh!!!!! Right now I have several volunteers making
their debut around my property.  From my experience, fertilizers and
nutrients are not necessary.  It appears there is a concerted effort on
behalf of the plant to take over the world.  Now, you too have been chosen to
be a hapless victim.

All kidding aside, mine are growing in a brightly lit area of my garden.
Their distribution may have been though birds or lizards carrying the fallen
leaves (which will sprout a new plant without any encouragement) .

Reggie Whitehead
South Miami, FL