Re: weeds are plants too

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: weeds are plants too
  • From: Dean Sliger <deanslgr@juno.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:44:52 -0500 (CDT)

Les -

One person's "weed" is another person's "of easy care" plant (Marge
Talt's out there somewhere rolling her eyes).  Sorry for not paying
attention in the past, but where "north" are you?  I can't find much
information on this genus.  I'll bet the Florida people are just trying
to keep it all to themselves.  ;-)