Schismatoglottis kotoensis revisited

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Schismatoglottis kotoensis revisited
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:14:18 -0500 (CDT)

Peoples,

As I promised a short while ago, I looked for the reference where the new
combination Schismatoglottis kotoensis was published (to replace Colocasia
kotoensis). Here it is:

> Huang, T.-C., J.-L. Hsiao & H.-Y. Yeh, 2000. Schismatoglottis kotoensis
> (Hayata)T.C.Huang, J.L.Hsiao & H.Y.Yeh (Araceae). Taiwania 45(4): 305-310.

Although I am not a dull-aroid enthusiast (.......), I can see the point of
the authors. Nothing much Colocasia in that plant but very Schismatoglottoid
indeed.

Wilbert