Re: breaking dormancy in Amorph. seeds

And I was asking on the Arisaema list about what had happened to mine that
had only been a couple of months.

Has anyone worked out whether they need cold or heat for germinating?  I
was sent Amorph. henryii a few months back, promptly planted them lightly
covered with seed raising mix and put them into my terrarium inside.

What DO they need for germination?  We are just heading into winter now, so
I am not sure whether putting them outside would be a good idea or not?

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Lilium, Aroids, plus
just about anything else that doesn't move!!!!!