Re: quarter size and dime size

  • Subject: Re: quarter size and dime size
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:42:21 -0500 (CDT)

Wilbert Hetterscheid schrieb:
> Berhard,
>
> We have had this issue of these USA'ers not using standardised measuring
> sets before. WHEN will they learn that the world is a trifle larger than a
> few isolated states and their idiosyncrasies...... GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I always
> measure in ET (Elephant Trunks): 1 German coin = 1.2245 ET......

Thanks for advice, Wilbert.

But I must be a really poor ignorant guy..... I never had a coin of that
diameter in my purse nor heard of it (probably don't know the right
persons...) .....

BTW: ET sounds a good dimension for measuring Amorphophallus petioles; hope the
petioles of mine will grow that big one day.....

Cheers,
Bernhard.