Re: Perfumes of Heaven and Hell

  • Subject: Re: Perfumes of Heaven and Hell
  • From: "Gabe Thomas" <CDANIELLE@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:31:37 -0500 (CDT)

Ron,
    Not the answer you are looking for, I have no Spaths, but please don't
pack up. Your poetic disdain for the stinkys is incredibly entertaining.
More. Maybe not so much about the stinkys though, might be to selective.
Your witty ramblings are great. Keep 'em coming. The only Spaths I ever see
are at the local Safeway (grocery store) and would probably be of little
interest to you; however, if ever I find myself a part of a dream team (what
a great dream) I doubt I'd pass a Spath without thinking of Ron Iles.

Good Morning,

Gabe Thomas