Lime Zinger

  • Subject: Lime Zinger
  • From: Andy Cabe <acabe@Riverbanks.org>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:25:27 -0600 (CST)

Tony,

The coldest temperature was 17 degrees.  We reached that twice.  It may have
been a bit warmer in the location where the 'Lime Zinger' was planted.
Overall, we had 51 days where the temperature was less than or equal to 32
degrees.  I think that the main trunk may have rotted a bit but there are
definately 4-5 plants poking out of the soil now.  The plant that we left in
the ground was fairly large, so that may have played a part in it coming
back this spring.