Re: Nancys revenge ?

I am pretty sure Plant Delights (Tony Correct me if I am wrong on this) sells it.

Also, I think GlasshouseWorks sells it as well.

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:22:58 -0600 (CST) "A.J.Olivier" <a.j.olivier@home.nl> wrote:

Hello all,

I recently saw a picture of the colocasia 'nancy's revenge'.
It sure is a beautiful plant and I would very much like to grow it.
Since I haven't been able to find a supplier on the net, I am now hoping
that someone on this list is able to help me out.

If someone can help me obtain this beauty than please let me know.

Thank you, anne

Anne Olvier
The Netherlands