Re: Soil mix!!

  • Subject: Re: Soil mix!!
  • From: angel morales <angel151@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:03:25 -0600 (CST)

FAFARD's is a company name or Brand of potting mix , that is commercially
distributed in the states , and I would suppose else where too. I am using
it now to root some of my Aroids , but , don't like the fact that it tends
to dry hard and dense to the touch. I think that I should create a blend or
mix , with other ingredients too, like , Peat moss , and coarse sand, and
Perlite or other, to lighten the mix a little bit more. Any thoughts. angel