Re: Help with Amorphophallus & Sauromatum

  • Subject: Re: Help with Amorphophallus & Sauromatum
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:11:17 -0600 (CST)

What's with all the stink about Sauromatum? (LOL)  Maybe it'll drive all
the deer out of our neighborhood. I give blooming size tubers to people I
don't like. The Sauromatums repay me by sending stray offsets into my
Arisaema plantings, so that I have to look for the prescence of a cataphyll
on what looks like an Arisaema seedling to validate it.

Bonaventure Magrys
formerly of the Bayway neighborhood of Elizabeth, New Jersey; which is now
an even more pungent place every spring.