Re: Help ID a plant

  • Subject: Re: Help ID a plant
  • From: Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:31:24 -0600 (CST)

Hi Julius!
I guess I should now confess I had this tuber in the basement... in a
box.... is that what you mean by low light??
Jake is about 6 wks post RT and still kicking up his heels

Thanks to everyone who helped ID this plant... I really appreciate it!

What a great society we have!!!

It is one of the two species of Pycnospatha!    Nice photo, a bit 'pale' as