Request for Assistance for Help on a Term Paper

  • Subject: Request for Assistance for Help on a Term Paper
  • From: "Celeste Whitlow" <politicalamazon@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:19:05 -0600 (CST)

In the plant propagation class I am taking this quarter, the term paper
assignment is to write about propagating a species; the student gets to
select the species for the paper.  It needs to be a species that would be
suitable for a relatively large greenhouse operation for commercial sales.

Since I am interested in aroids and Hawaii, I chose Anthurium.

Does anybody have journal-type articles (this teacher is an academic snob
and won't accept anything from "Sunset," etc.) or other references about
approaches to propagating Anthurium commercially that I could

I've already harvested what the University of Hawaii has available on their
website and affiliated websites, but I need references from other sources,
as well.

Thanks so much for your help,