Re: Re: For dracontium nuts

  • Subject: Re: Re: For dracontium nuts
  • From: <mburack@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:25:17 -0600 (CST)

Its really ironic....

Everyone seems to say dracs are not as rot prone as Amorphs....

Amazing... I can rot a dracontium just by looking at it!

Marc

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:20:09 -0600 (CST) brian williams <pugturd50@hotmail.com> wrote:

I for one love the Dracontiums. The stems look a lot like my favorite
species Cyrtosperma. Also I must add that the Dracontiums are a lot more
tolerant to rot for me than the Amorphophallus. I have a few on small corms
to trade on pitterii and Gigas. If anyone would be interested. THANKS