Amorph Distribution status

  • Subject: Amorph Distribution status
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:23:23 -0500 (CDT)

The first of 2 boxes from Wilbert arrived today.  Wilbert and/or the Leiden
staff had already boxed and labeled each person's individual order.  I'll
need to add a little bit of extra tape to some of the labels tonight.  All
the individual boxes appeared to be in excellent shape and will be mailed
from Raleigh, NC tomorrow (Tues., 4/9/02) via US Priority mail.

I suspect the other box from Wilbert will arrive in the next day or so.
notify this list when it does.

To those of you that have contacted me privately offering to pay for
thank you for being so considerate, but please send your financial
compensation directly to Wilbert.

Alan Galloway
Raleigh, North Carolina