New Newsletter editor

  • Subject: New Newsletter editor
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:13:19 -0500 (CDT)

I am the new Editor for our Newsletter . I have commited myself to 1 year ,
and would like other members from out of the Americas to consider giving it
a try in the future . In the meantime please write about what you grow ,
where you grow it , where you got it from , and maybe why you do it !
If not enough material is submitted I will resort to bribery , I have just
dug up some enormous Dracontium gigas tubers , and am about to start sorting
through the dormant Amorphophallus .
Please have any submissions to me before the end of May for the second

Michael Pascall,