Question About Home Propagation of Aroids

  • Subject: Question About Home Propagation of Aroids
  • From: "Celeste Whitlow" <politicalamazon@charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:16:51 -0500 (CDT)

Does anybody on this list actually do vegetative propagation of aroids (Anthurium is of an especial interest) by leaf cuttings?

I'm still doing research for my plant propagation class term paper.  I found a semi-local micropropagation laboratory (Twyford in Santa Paula) and am hoping I can fanangle a tour or visit out of them. But I was wondering if anybody actually still does vegetative propagation by leaf cuttings.

Sign me,
Up To My Neck in Anthurium Literature in Arroyo Grande

--Celeste.