Re: Nancys revenge ?

  • Subject: Re: Nancys revenge ?
  • From: "Randall M. Story" <story@caltech.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:17:26 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Re: Nancys revenge ?
Hi,

I just wanted to respond to a post from several weeks ago.

Brent and Becky's Bulbs ( http://store.brentandbeckysbulbs.com/ ) carries Colocasia "Nancy's Revenge". I didn't buy this from them, but I just got an order today from them of Sauromatum(Typhonium) venosum, about to bloom, that look great.

At the risk of advertising for them (I have no connection to the company), the above plants are only available till May 1st and they are on sale.

Randy

in Pasadena, California, where the Jacarandas (not an aroid) are starting to bloom!