[aroid-l] last variegated konjac

  • Subject: [aroid-l] last variegated konjac
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:32:43 -0400

Last chance to purchase a variegated Amorphophallus konjac 'Shattered
Glass' this year.

Go to ebay.com and search konjac. The auction ends 10PM eastern time
this Sunday. I may have a few more next year but why wait?

The higher the bidding the more birds I get to buy. One hobby feeds the
next.

Michael M>>>>>>>>

_______________________________

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College
Lyman Conservatory, 15 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden
www.science.smith.edu/~mmarcotr
"Art is the unceasing effort to compete with
     the beauty of flowers and never succeeding."
          Marc Chagall