Re: [aroid-l] Arum key project

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Arum key project
  • From: rajshekhar misra rajshekharmisra@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dr.Peter
Here in India, for all practical purposes, we broadly
put the colocais types as C.esculenta var.esculenta
(big mother corm with very few cormels) and
var.antiquorum (with smaller mother corm and several
cormels). There are ofcourse phenotypic difference in
the plant types also.
I would be keen to know more about var.aquatilis. I
think I have several collections of it.
R.S.Misra