[aroid-l] Further tales of Dracunculus

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Further tales of Dracunculus
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:21:37 -0400

Since I seemed to have started the email threads on the wonders
of Dracunculus, I do have some pics of the common form as well.
For anyone interested, all my Dracunculus web pages can be accessed:
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~alan/plants/aroids/dracunculus/

I've noticed quite a bit of difference in petiole markings as well from
plant to plant.  I'll try to get some pics of these variations over the
next few days.

Alan