[aroid-l] I.A.S. membership dues

  • Subject: [aroid-l] I.A.S. membership dues
  • From: "Paul M. Resslar" <presslar@vwc.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 11:59:54 -0400

To Members of I.A.S. and Anyone Who Would Like to Join this Year:

If you are a member of the International Aroid Society, you probably have received the first newsletter by now. If the mailing label of the newsletter has a date before 04 on it, please consider paying yours dues as soon as possible. I will, by the end of this month, start compiling a new directory. If yours dues have not been paid by then, your name will not appear in this years directory. Also, the next newsletter will only go only to members who have paid dues for 2004.

If you have been thinking about joining the I.A.S., now is a very good time to do it. If you join before the directory is compiled, your name will appear in this years directory.

I know no other way to say this. Dues for membership in the I.A.S. are for the period between 1 January to 31 December. PLEASE, pay your dues. It is important. The I.A.S. depends on it.

Thank you for your support,

Paul Resslar
Membership Chairman
International Aroid Society