[aroid-l] Amorph distribution 2004

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorph distribution 2004
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid (prive)" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:48:57 +0200

Phallid Phreinds,

It seems that I manage to get something for everyone who requested
Amorphophallus material. We are now in the process of having the material
inspected for phyto papers and then the packaging begins..... So, no need to
worry about the timing. Please, do not write anymore to Alan Galloway. The
distribution in the USA will be done from another address but I don't want
that person to be bothered by emails, so I'll not reveal that person's name.
Rest assured that the stuff will come your way but it may take yet another 3
to 4 weeks. When the material really hits the postal network, I'll mention
it here on aroid-l.