[aroid-l] Cactus and Succulent Show and Sale - Arizona

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Cactus and Succulent Show and Sale - Arizona
  • From: "Leo A. Martin" <leo1010@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 14:03:38 -0400

I don't think there will be many aroids in our sale area, but there will be interesting plants.

The Central Arizona Cactus and Succulent Society will host its 30th Show and Sale.

Friday - Sunday, April 16 - 18, 2004
Friday- Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm

Dorrance Hall, Desert Botanical Garden, 1201 N Galvin Parkway, Papago Park, Phoenix.
The DBG is just north of the Phoenix Zoo.
Dorrance Hall is next to the Butterfly Pavilion at the DBG.
For maps and further Garden information, go to the DBG Web site:

Hundreds of show plants, and thousands of sale plants and containers. For a current list of the 15 vendors, see

Included with Garden admission.
Payment accepted: Cash, check with ID, MasterCard, VISA.

Free plant for all kids under 15.

This overlaps with the Saturday April 17 CSSA Board meeting at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, just a few miles north of the DBG. I will be at the Show and Sale all day Friday and Sunday, and may be there late Saturday afternoon if the Board meeting breaks early enough.

I hope to see you there.

Leo A. Martin
Show Chair, Central Arizona
Cactus and Succulent Society