[aroid-l] 2nd posting of Wilbert's message

  • Subject: [aroid-l] 2nd posting of Wilbert's message
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:15:42 -0400

Folks,

As some of you have noticed, Wilbert has posted a second message about his
tuber
distribution.  And some of you will be seeing his message for the first
time.

Yesterday afternoon I realized that I was not getting some of the Aroid-l
messages.
As one of the co-listowners, I asked the email technical staff to
investigate why I
was not recieving my aroid-l emails.  It was discovered that a database
corruption
problem had occurred on April 22 and that Aroid-l and 10 other lists that we
handle
had been affected.

Since I did not receive Wilbert's email I could not repost it.  So Wilbert
was kind enough
to do again today, hence some of you receiving it a second time, and others
for the first
time.

Sorry for the problems,
Alan