[aroid-l] Amorphophallus hewittii seed for sale - new batch available

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus hewittii seed for sale - new batch available
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:14:53 +0800

Dear Folks

We have another fresh batch of Amorphophallus hewittii seed for sale, still
berry and ready for immediate dispatch.

Price is 1 US $ for two seeds
including shipping worldwide

Please email your order (no. of seed wanted and shipping address if you are
a new customer) to our marketing manager Anita at

Good growing