Re: [Aroid-l] new Amorphophallus group

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] new Amorphophallus group
  • From: Bryan Lampl blampl1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 00:14:40 -0700

Hi Peter, actually I don't mind who joins, the idea was to have an english
speaking forum.  There is already an amorphophallus group, but it is in
german.  Unfortunately, mine is too rusty to do me any good.  Everyone is
welcome to join.  I will try to approve you as quickly as I can to get
things going.