[Aroid-l] Seed of Anthurium halmoorei

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Seed of Anthurium halmoorei
  • From: Don Martinson llmen@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:25:14 -0500

The seedhead of my Anthurium halmoorei (Sect. Pachyneureum) is ripening and I hope over the course of the next few weeks, to harvest a dozen or so (maybe more) seed. I find this pretty easy to grow, having grown the mother plant itself from seed.

If anyone has any interest in some seed, please e-mail me PRIVATELY.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aroid-l mailing list