Re: [Aroid-l] Altitude data

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Altitude data
  • From: Ron Kaufmann kaufmann@sandiego.edu
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:30:33 -0700

Hi Jason,

    If you haven't already, try searching for those species in the W3 Tropicos database.  You can find the database search page at http://mobot.mobot.org/W3T/Search/vast.html  Records of known collections are listed, including the lat/lon
and altitude at which the plants were found.

Jason Hernandez wrote:

> Is it possible to find data on the natural altitudinal ranges of specific taxa?  I am specifically concerned with the following species: Epipremnum auratum; Syngonum podophyllum; Philodendron lacerum; P. gloriosum; Alocasia macrorhiza.
> Jason Hernandez
> Naturalist-at-Large

Aroid-l mailing list