Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron ID

At 08:46 AM 4/26/05, Tom wrote:
It looks to me like p. mayoii.

Tom Vincze

Hi all,
Any idea what species this is? The leaves dont get much  larger than
in the pics (maybe 5 inches or so)and it is a true vining species. I'm
not 100% sure it is a philo as it might be an amydrium.

It looks like something I got called amydrium, but nobody was betting on the name at the time. I would sho nuff like to git me a piece o this!

hermine