Re: [Aroid-l] Caladium

Agoston,
Hard to say only that it could be a Cardinal, John Peed or Postman Joyner. or even a Freida Hemple. All of these have red centers and green edges and leaf shapes. I'm looking at a Caladium standard-Fancy Leaf Chart, one I got at the TPIE. I can't make out the distinction. Abbott Ipco gave these charts out. Here's their website maybe they can tell you.
www.abbott-ipco.com
They do Caladiums, Flowerbulbs, Perennials, and Other Horticultural Products.
It's a beautiful Caladium, we were playing around with crossing some of them and we can't wait to see what we get. Most of them are still babies. Later, Delia
Aroidia Research
http://aroidiaresearch.org
Ágoston János wrote:
Hi All,
I bought this Caladium yesterday at a wholesale company. Does anybody know how to cultivate ir and/or the variety name?
Thanks a lot,
Jani