Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium fruiting/ largest leaves

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium fruiting/ largest leaves
  • From: Tom Vincze philofan@philodendron.org
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 17:27:20 -0700

Thanks. It reminds me of a Close Encounters scene, or can we call it Plant Encounters?

Denis was kind enough to give a few of us a tour of his nursery during the show. Amazing plants!

Here is one of those "look how big this leaf is" shots of yours truly during the visit. This one I believe is the A. faustinomirandae. This plant looks pretty mature, although I'm not sure how big it would get in the forest.

Regards,
Tom Vincze

JPEG image

Love the photo Dr Croat looks a bit stunned LOL. He a tall guy so that plant has to be huge.