[Aroid-l] plant identification

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] plant identification
  • From: Leslie Georgeson skinnychick2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:59:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I was hoping one of you would be able to help me identify a plant I found growing in a shaded area outside our rental home in central coastal California.  It has green, arrowhead-shaped leaves with white/silver veins and is approximately 2 1/2 feet tall.  It's tuberous and has many offsets.  It's similar to some of those arrowhead plants you can find in a local nursery, but more striking. Anyway, I have several photos that I can email anyone who thinks they might be able to help me.
Thanks so much!

Aroid-l mailing list