RE: [Aroid-l] Typhoniums in zone 8/9

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Typhoniums in zone 8/9
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:15:06 -0700

Hello, Susan!

In this part of California we bounce between zones 8b and 9b. I grow T. venosum very well in shade, with bright reflected light. I have only just started T. giganteum, so I do not have any direct experience yet, but they came from a buddy who lives in zone 9a, and he seems to have little trouble. I can grow T. roxburghii outdoors in summer, but not winter.

I hope this helps,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com