[Aroid-l] Voodoo lilly odor

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Voodoo lilly odor
  • From: Kirk Martin <kwmartin@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:43:07 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hello fellow plant fanatics,

My house recently went on the market last week, the same week my A. konjac decided to bloom.
I've had to put the critter in my car during the days and take inside at night.
Still the staying power of my plant is amazing...

Anyone have any tips to either get rid of the smell (*gasp*) or mask it well.
Note: Citrus spray partially worked.  Orange with a hint of dead stuff.

Any ideas would be appreciated (except cutting of the flower stalk) of course...

Fitchburg, MA
Aroid-l mailing list