Re: Mystery Plant

  • Subject: Re: Mystery Plant
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Steve,

Aloha.  This is definitely an Anthurium...but I could
not tell you off hand what species this is.  I have
something similar but I'll have to walk to the
greenhouse to check if I have a name.  I can clearly
see a geniculum in your photo...sometimes it is
subtle.  Also, this may be an immature plant so all
the characters are not well developed.

Aloha,

Leland

--- ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>