Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 23:56:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] St. Paul tiny titan
From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
To: Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>

I remember that tiny titan, saved a photo somewhere.  The caretaker's name was Kathy, wasn't it?  Was it Kathy Upton???

Ha ha!  found the photo- sorry for any copyright stealing!!! Yes, it was Kathy Upton- what a memory!  The old gal STILL HAS IT!!!!!

PS.  Dr. Mo at University of Wisconsin- Madison has details on all the bloomings, I haven't seen him in a few years so I don't know if he is keeping up with them still. (English teachers please ignore that sentence!!)

Aroid-L mailing list