Re: St. Paul tiny titan

  • Subject: Re: St. Paul tiny titan
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:13:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Tom, Nice to hear from you!  I have to confess I "stole" that photo from somewhere, either a web site or a posting to ARoid-L.  I used to collect photos from all the bloomings until they became almost common.
Oops, except for at MOBOT.  (hee hee, just kidding!)
Susan

Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org> wrote:
Dear Susan:

            Thanks for sending that picture of Kathy Upton.  I had never seen it.  She worked for me for a number of years and was a spectacular grower and really loved aroids.

Tom