EFG orchids A. titan sale!!

  • Subject: EFG orchids A. titan sale!!
  • From: Thom Powell <sparky4114@mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:07:01 -0400

Hello All,  I've been in contact with Carl over at EFG (got my 10)...
he wanted me to extend that offer to you all!! 10 Amorphophallus
titanum seedlings for $130. and $35 shipping.  Just visit
www.efgorchids.com and send Carl an email, he sent me an invoice via
paypal.... really simple and i can't wait to get them!!
Aroid-L mailing list