Re: Amorphophallus Titanum problems

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum problems
  • From: ronmchatton@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:10:27 -0400

Two different things.  The pictures we were looking at are clearly pathological.  Look carefully at the texture of the exposed surface.  In those images it's clearly roughened.  I suspect yours is a fresh skin just like a potato.  The surface you peeled off are the remnants of last years corm.  The new one will often form inside that skin.