Re: the $64,000 amorphophallus question .....

  • Subject: Re: the $64,000 amorphophallus question .....
  • From: Thom Powell <sparky4114@mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:53:49 -0400

Hi Ron, Thanks for the info... i cut the flower off (since it was only browning out) and opened it up
so if it is a koratensis, at what point do you put it in soil and at what level? it seems to me that since the spathe limb is so short on this species, you would plant it rather shallow....but shouldn't it be planted deeper when the leaf starts to form, so the root system can support the leaf?