Re: My Second Titanum is Blooming within 2 months at The Basement of my Restaurant Cafe Ma

  • Subject: Re: My Second Titanum is Blooming within 2 months at The Basement of my Restaurant Cafe Ma
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:05:43 +0000

________________________________
> To: Aroid-L@gizmoworks.com
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:21:08 -0400
> From: fzeren@aol.com
> Subject: [Aroid-l] My Second Titanum is Blooming within 2 months at The Basement of my Restaurant Cafe Mavi, Summit, NJ

Just a quick note of sincere congratulations on this fantastic sucess.  I would guess that most on this list will recognize that these sucesses did NOT come easy, and you must be a VERY devoted grower to get these generally difficult plants not only to grow, but also to bloom in the confines of a basement!   Enjoy the fruits of this wonderful sucess!
Perhaps later on you will share your methods of cultivating these ''monsters'' in the confines of a sunless basement---the lights used, methods of keeping the humidity high, fertilization, etc. come to mind as questions that might be asked!

Julius Boos

WPB,  FLORIDA