Lost Aroideana

  • Subject: Lost Aroideana
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:18:39 -1000

Dear IAS,
I am in a quandary, and am only address it here because I don't know where else to go.
I never received the last issue of Aroideana 2007.
I have tried numerous times to contact the members listed under 'contact us' on the IAS website, but I either don't get a response back or am told they aren't the ones in charge
Can someone please help me or direct me to the correct person so I can receive my issue?
Windy Aubrey
Aroid-L mailing list